What is the portal used for?
With the client portal, ShareFile, you can now have access to tax returns, financial statements, and any other documents that you request us to “publish” to your portal in a personalized, secure online database. It also allows you, the client, to upload documents like workpapers or monthly statements.
How does it work?
Clients will receive an email from Sharefile Support on behalf of Mitchell Wiggins asking them to activate their Sharefile account. Once activated, clients will be able to access files electronically. Support for our portal is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online portal, is that secure?
Actually, our online portal, with its authentication process, is more secure than sending documents via email. We will work with our clients to ensure that organizations with various users have their accounts reviewed on a regular basis to ensure access is only granted to intended parties.
Is the portal for all Mitchell Wiggins clients?
YES! The portal is available for all clients, both business and individual, regardless of the services we perform.
How much does portal access cost?
Nothing! The portal makes doing business more efficient and effective for Mitchell Wigginsand our clients. It is just another tool we use to serve our clients.
Highlights of a secure client portal
- Send and receive files (i.e. tax returns, extensions, financial statements, and audit schedules).
- Download and print needed files at your convenience.
- A secure way to transfer personal client information, as compared to regular email.
- No more waiting for the snail mail to arrive – just log on, click, and print.
- And most of all, it’s easy to use!