Christopher R. Budd
Chris has over a decade of experience in tax and consulting services to clients with various sizes and industries. Prior to joining Mitchell Wiggins, Chris was a Tax Manager at a similar sized accounting firm and a Controller for a large family held business. He is able to utilize his knowledge and real world experience to assist individuals and closely held businesses with short-term and long-term tax planning, tax consulting and tax compliance issues.
Chris earned his Bachelor of Science degree and Masters of Accountancy degree from Virginia Commonwealth University. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the Commonwealth of Virginia and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a Richmond, Virginia native from Hanover County and enjoys spending time with his wife and two Labrador Retrievers, traveling to new wineries around the state and playing golf with friends.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Masters in Accountancy, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelors, Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Spending time with his wife and two Labrador Retrievers
- Traveling to new wineries in Virginia
- Playing golf