- Trademarks and Trade Names. All trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, domain names, metatags, trade dress, and trade names applicable to Mitchell, Wiggins & Company LLP (MW) business, operations, facilities, products and services (collectively, MW’s “Intellectual Property”) are owned exclusively by MW. MW’s Intellectual Property may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not MW’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among clients, or in any manner that disparages or discredits MW. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics product names and company names not owned by MW that appear on this Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Copyrights. All content included on this Web Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, and the compilation of such content, are the property of MW or its content suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this Web Site is the property of MW or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The content and software on this Web Site are to be used only for providing information regarding MW to persons who visit this Web Site. Any other use of the content and software on this Web Site, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of such content and software, is strictly prohibited.
- Use of Web Site. This Web Site is owned and operated by MW and is for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell in any way any content (including, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software) included on this Web Site. Permission to use documents (such as applications, brochures, datasheets, and FAQs) from this Web Site is granted, provided that (1) the copyright notice appears in all copies, (2) use of such documents from this Web Site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any documents are made.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY MW ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES. MW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE; THE OPERATION, USE OR RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE; OR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND RELIABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE. MW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY MW WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS, THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MW, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EFFORT TO ACHIEVE PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MW BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS, OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF MW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, ERRORS, USE OR OF RELIANCE ON INACCURATE INFORMATION, WEB SITE DOWNTIME OR INTERRUPTIONS. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR YOUR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE
- Links to Other Web Sites. Although this Web Site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, MW has not participated in the development of those other sites and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. MW is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from MW to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by MW of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web Site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by MW, and MW has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers. Please be aware that MW is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each site you visit.
- Legal Compliance. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances.
- To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we must inform you that this website and any links, if they contain advice relating to federal taxes, are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. Under IRS regulations, a taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal penalties only if that advice is reflected in a comprehensive written tax opinion that complies with strict requirements under federal law.
Some of the information that we keep on our Web server is information that you volunteer to provide through forms and some is collected automatically. MW will only use such information for the purposes we advise you of when it is collected. Unless you volunteer to submit personal data yourself, MW will not use any information collected automatically to identify you.
Information Automatically Collected And Stored
During your visit to our Web site, MW automatically collects and temporarily stores the following information about your computer and your visit. This information will not be used to identify you:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the MW Web site, if applicable
- The date and time you arrive at our site and how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address
- Your computer’s operating system and browser software
MW uses this information for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web site. MW may disclose the information to others for those administrative purposes or permanently archive it for future use.
MW may use “cookie” technology to obtain information from its on-line visitors. Cookies are information files that your Web browser places on your computer when you visit a Web site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. We also do not contact you. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the Web site experience more efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of the MW Web site.
Personal Information You Specifically Provide
During your use of the Web site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number or resume) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, or providing you with other general information about MW (by e-mail or other forms of communication) including press releases or other information. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to use certain features through the Web site.
In addition, MW may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your questions, to process inquiries and instructions, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web site, and MW may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about MW and other matters MW believes will interest you. At any time you may ask MW to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes And Access To Personal Information
On request, MW will inform you about the personal information it has in its possession and control relating to you and will give you reasonable access to that information. You can request that we correct, update and/or delete personal information from our database by writing us at the address below.
Mitchell Wiggins & Company LLP
1802 Bayberry Court, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23226